A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Porter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Porter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradford James Porter DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradford J. Porter practice?
- Dr. Bradford Porter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bradford Porter practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Marlton Dentists.