Comfortable Office:
Pain Minimized:
Satisfaction:
BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST show details BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST
by Nicholas Simone Jr. on Oct 4th, 2015

Let me preface this by saying teeth extraction are usually not a great experience. I've been to Family Dental in Cherry Hill, Temple University, and then I tried the Offices of Porter Martin, in Evesham. The difference between the other 2 and Martin Porter was night & day. First, I've never had teeth extracted so FAST. He had extracted my 4 (BROKEN) wisdom teeth in the amount of time it took for the other 2 to pull ONE (NON BROKEN) - He also did not butcher my mouth. Temple and Family dental destroyed by gums, and although I did have to have some of my gums cut by Dr. Martin, It wasn't a brutal procedure like the other places(gum cutting/damage, even albeit slight, is often an inherent issue with teeth extractions, but Family Dnetal & Temple both left my gums flapping around and couldn't even be completely sewed up due to the amount of damage). I have had 2 visits to Martin, Porter, and both times were the simplest extraction processes ever. They made sure I was comfortable the whole time, they gave me options for anesthesia (3 options to be exact, my choice) they worked with me on how to pick the best option for price, and I cannot tell you how little pain and discomfort I felt during & after the procedures. I cannot say enough good, I could write a book of a post of all the good of this office and Dr. Gene Martin. And to top it off, my insurance must have paid an extra couple of dollars for part of the procedure so today, 10/04/2015, I received a check for $29 a few months after my extractions. My jaw hit the floor. They could have kept the $29.oo and I would not have been the wiser. Dr. Martin's office has what all businesses and people need - INTEGRITY AND CARE FOR PEOPLE & CUSTOMERS! If you are worried about extractions/surgery or other teeth issues, you can be sure that Dr. Martin will make the procedure and process as painless as possible. I cannot recommend them enough. I'll even go ahead and put my info out there, I believe in his work so much. If you want a real FULL review and/or have any questions or worries you can contact me directly through facebook by searching "Nick Simone Marlton, NJ" -or- you can e-mail me at nicholas_simone@mail.com. Please don't hesitate to contact me, this office is the best of the best.

by Barbara Murphy on Jan 23rd, 2015

I have a good pain threshold and did not require to be put to sleep or twilight. I just had novacaine. I really liked DR. Porter and he was very knowledgable.