A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradford Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bradford Porter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Porter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Porter accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bradford J. Porter practice?
Dr. Bradford Porter practices Family Dentistry and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and Haddonfield, NJ.
See Marlton Dentists.