A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bradley Frey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Frey graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Frey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bradley Steven Frey DDS is a male dentist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bradley S. Frey practice?
- Dr. Bradley Frey has 7 office locations.
Dr. Bradley Frey practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Laurel, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Berwyn Heights, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Laurel Dentists.