A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brendan Bernhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brendan Bernhart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernhart graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Bernhart has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brendan J Bernhart DDS is a male dentist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Prosthodontics.
- Where does Dr. Brendan J. Bernhart practice?
- Dr. Brendan Bernhart has 1 office location.
Dr. Brendan Bernhart practices Prosthodontics near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Dentists.