A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brendan Stack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stack
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stack graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brendan C Stack DDS and MS is a male dentist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthodontics.
- Where does Dr. Brendan C. Stack practice?
- Dr. Brendan Stack has 1 office location.
Dr. Brendan Stack practices Orthodontics near Vienna, VA.
See Vienna Dentists.