A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Jarrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarrett graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jarrett accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 29 plans
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brent J. Jarrett practice?
Dr. Brent Jarrett practices Family Dentistry near Margate, FL.
See Margate Dentists.