A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brent Jarrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brent Jarrett is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Disorders (Tempromandibular Joint Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jarrett graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brent Justin Jarrett DDS and PA is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Brent J. Jarrett practice?
- Dr. Brent Jarrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Brent Jarrett practices Family Dentistry near Margate, FL.
See Margate Dentists.