A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Langston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Langston, Prosthodontist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Calculus
- Dental Caries
- Dental Implants
- Gap between teeth (Diastema)
- Oral Hygiene
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Teethgrinding at Night (Sleep Bruxism)
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett Langston DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Prosthodontics.
- Where does Dr. Brett Langston practice?
- Dr. Brett Langston has 1 office location.
Dr. Brett Langston practices Prosthodontics near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Dentists.