A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Wohlstetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Dentistry
Education & Awards
Dr. Wohlstetter graduated from New York University.
Dr. Wohlstetter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wohlstetter accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brett R. Wohlstetter practice?
Dr. Brett Wohlstetter practices Pediatric Dentistry near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Red Bank, NJ.
See Lakewood Dentists.