A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brett Wohlstetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brett Wohlstetter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Dentistry
Education & Awards
Dr. Wohlstetter graduated from New York University.
Dr. Wohlstetter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brett R Wohlstetter DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Brett R. Wohlstetter practice?
- Dr. Brett Wohlstetter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brett Wohlstetter practices Pediatric Dentistry near Lakewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Red Bank, NJ.
See Lakewood Dentists.