A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Banfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Banfield graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Banfield accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 1 plan
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Banfield practice?
Dr. Brian Banfield practices Endodontics near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Dentists.