Dr. Brian Blalock DDS Patient Reviews

Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction
Dr. Blalock is a highly professional and knowledgeable surgeon, whom I knew for about 6 years. He is very kind and friendly individual. My daughter, who was using his service about a year ago, and I considering him the best oral surgeon in our area.

October 21st, 2013
Great Care
Wow what a great visit this was. Dr. Blalock truly has a great chairside manner, really made me so comfortable, From the time i walked in the door,and being not fond of dentists, I was immediately put at ease. A big Thank you to the staff and to the extra time Dr. took to explain things to me. Really appreciate your advice and getting me back on track with my general dentist. Thanks again for everything.

June 20th, 2013
Pain minimized
He is a great dentist. My son,14 was there to get his wisdom teeth removed and at the same time he was kind enough to extract my painful tooth. I must tell you that he is quick and it took him 3 min to extract my tooth. He is smart, kind, best educated, most reliable, best dentist I have ever worked with. We were out of his office in about hour. I strongly recommend him

Nearby Dentists

Dr. Brian Blalock, DDS is similar to these 3 Dentists near Vista, CA.

Dr. Anne Wiseman

Dr. David Smith

be the first to rate this Dentist

Dr. Robert Brombacher