A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry.
Dr. Murphy has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Cleland Murphy DDS is a male dentist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian C. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Brian Murphy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Murphy practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Birmingham, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Birmingham Dentists.