A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Collins is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Collins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Darnell Collins DDS is a male dentist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Collins practice?
- Dr. Brian Collins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Collins practices Pediatric Dentistry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.