A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent`s Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fitzgerald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Brian Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Fitzgerald practice?
Dr. Brian Fitzgerald practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Bridgeport, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT.
See Bridgeport Dentists.