A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Allen is Poor.
Dr. Allen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Keith Allen DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Allen practice?
- Dr. Brian Allen has 1 office location.
- Dr. Brian Allen practices Pediatric Dentistry near Lawrenceville, NJ.