A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Kraft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Kraft is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraft graduated from University of Colorado School of Dentistry.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Lee Kraft DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Kraft practice?
- Dr. Brian Kraft has 1 office location.
- Dr. Brian Kraft practices Family Dentistry near Superior, CO.