Dr. Brian Lee Is this you?

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Brian Lee?

Best Dentist Hands Down

Posted on August 7th, 2017

I had a very difficult root canal and had to see Dr. Lee three times. He was incredibly patient, kind and explained everything. He is by far the best dentist I've seen.

Satisfaction

Very kind. Very down to earth. Excellent with scared patients.

Posted on May 24th, 2017

Wouldnt wanna anyone else!

A Great Experience

Posted on August 30th, 2016

I've had some terrible side effects from past root canals so when my dentist said I needed another one I was really thinking hard about just going straight to an implant. But she recommended at least a consult which I did. The office staff was friendly, professional and compendent. The medical assistants were empathetic, caring, and professional. Dr. Lee was kind, empathetic, took the time to explain things, etc. I have always had problems with soreness in the injection areas and this was the first time I had zero pain. The office did NOT have loud music, something I find jarring in medical offices these days, rather some current music softly playing . The equipment seemed very new, the office was very clean, and with 100 degree days, the small water bottles in the waiting room was a welcomed touch. On check out they had post procedure instructions pre-printed which was great since you are kind out of it and I can't remember verbal instructions. No one likes root canals but this office made it as painless as possible and I would highly recommend.

Posted on May 18th, 2016

Not every patient is an easy one, but the difficult ones are often a good test of the doc. In my case Dr Lee did a great job when I had trouble with the anesthethic, and was very patient, making sure that he took the time and effort to make my root canal as easy as possible. He also did excellent followup. And of course, the actual root canal seems to have been done well- no problems so far. Recommended!

Posted on May 24th, 2017

Posted on March 18th, 2016

Posted on June 25th, 2015

Posted on May 21st, 2015

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Brian Lee is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Chantilly, VA.