Dr. Brian Lee DMD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 29th, 2016
A Great Experience
I've had some terrible side effects from past root canals so when my dentist said I needed another one I was really thinking hard about just going straight to an implant. But she recommended at least a consult which I did. The office staff was friendly, professional and compendent. The medical assistants were empathetic, caring, and professional. Dr. Lee was kind, empathetic, took the time to explain things, etc. I have always had problems with soreness in the injection areas and this was the first time I had zero pain. The office did NOT have loud music, something I find jarring in medical offices these days, rather some current music softly playing . The equipment seemed very new, the office was very clean, and with 100 degree days, the small water bottles in the waiting room was a welcomed touch. On check out they had post procedure instructions pre-printed which was great since you are kind out of it and I can't remember verbal instructions. No one likes root canals but this office made it as painless as possible and I would highly recommend.

May 18th, 2016
Not every patient is an easy one, but the difficult ones are often a good test of the doc. In my case Dr Lee did a great job when I had trouble with the anesthethic, and was very patient, making sure that he took the time and effort to make my root canal as easy as possible. He also did excellent followup. And of course, the actual root canal seems to have been done well- no problems so far. Recommended!

Nearby Dentists

Dr. Brian Lee, DMD is similar to these 3 Dentists near Chantilly, VA.

Dr. Tong-Yen Huang

Dr. Tu-Son Ngo

be the first to rate this Dentist

Dr. Stephanie Djeu