A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Partnoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Partnoy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Partnoy graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Partnoy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sanford Hospital, Sioux Falls, SD
- Avera McKennan Hospital, Sioux Falls, SD
- St Vincent Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Evan Partnoy DDS and MS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Partnoy practice?
- Dr. Bruce Partnoy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Partnoy practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Yankton, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Chaska, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Yankton Dentists.