A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bryan Blevins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bryan Blevins is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Blevins graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Blevins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bryan O Blevins DDS is a male dentist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Bryan O. Blevins practice?
- Dr. Bryan Blevins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bryan Blevins practices Family Dentistry near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Dentists.