Dr. Bryan Blevins Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Blevins?

Avoid

Posted on February 21st, 2014

I went to this doctor for help with a locked jaw. He did way too many xrays, sold me new night devices, that gave me headaches, that I had never experienced before. Talked real big about how I can call his personal line etc. When I started having troubles I decided to get a second opinion from a recommended doctor 2 hrs away. When I asked for my x-rays (to take with me) all he** broke loose. I got personal calls and "what fors" from him and staff. He finally sent me my xrays with a full refund (i did not ask for, why??). All this hubbub because I just asked for some xrays. I did not say I was unhappy, I just asked for my xrays. I got my second opinon, new doc was great and cured me with much less cost than Blevins had quoted, fewer xrays, no medication. A well adjusted night guard and jaw exercises was all I needed. Avoid this guy at all costs.

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction
  • Nearby Dentists

Dr. Bryan Blevins is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Dallas, TX.