A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Candice Arrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Arrick graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Candice Taylor Arrick DDS is a female dentist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Candice T. Arrick practice?
- Dr. Candice Arrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Candice Arrick practices Family Dentistry near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Dentists.