A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carina Schwartz-Dabney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carina Schwartz-Dabney is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz-Dabney graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Schwartz-Dabney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carina Lynn Schwartz-Dabney DDS and PHD is a female dentist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carina L. Schwartz-Dabney practice?
- Dr. Carina Schwartz-Dabney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carina Schwartz-Dabney practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.