A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Whitening
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol M Haddad DMD is a female dentist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Carol M. Haddad practice?
- Dr. Carol Haddad has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Haddad practices Family Dentistry near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Dentists.