A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cary Ganz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cary Ganz is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganz graduated from New York University.
Dr. Ganz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cary Howard Ganz DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Cary H. Ganz practice?
- Dr. Cary Ganz has 1 office location.
Dr. Cary Ganz practices Family Dentistry near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Dentists.