A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Tomeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomeo graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Tomeo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Angelo Tomeo DDS, DMD, and PA is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles A. Tomeo practice?
- Dr. Charles Tomeo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Charles Tomeo practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Sun City Center, FL.
See Bradenton Dentists.