A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Babst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Babst graduated from Univ of MN-School of Dentistry.
Dr. Babst has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Fairview University Medical Center - Mesabi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles R Babst DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Babst practice?
- Dr. Charles Babst has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Babst practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Duluth, MN.
See Duluth Dentists.