A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Hoffman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Hoffman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Howard Hoffman DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Charles H. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Charles Hoffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Hoffman practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Glen Cove, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Glen Cove Dentists.