A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Richard Martinez DDS, DMD, and MS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Charles Martinez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Charles Martinez practices Family Dentistry near Barrington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Barrington, IL and Mount Prospect, IL.
See Barrington Dentists.