A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Simpson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Simpson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles R Simpson DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Charles R. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Charles Simpson has 9 office locations.
Dr. Charles Simpson practices Family Dentistry near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Plano, TX.
See Frisco Dentists.