Dr. Charles Simpson IV Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Charles Simpson IV?

Money Minded.

Posted on October 19th, 2015

I made an appointment for a second opinion. I was advised of a $75 fee. I sent an email describing the situation along with x-rays. I arrived with my son on time for the appointment, but had to wait 10+ minutes before being called. The assistant was confused and had no clue why we came. I had to call my son's dentist who explained to the assistant the reason for the visit which ultimately was to discuss surgery options. The assistant whisked my son away to take a picture and returned minutes later. We then were told to wait for the dentist... after 20+ minutes I had to step out of the room to get the attention of someone... finally the dentist came and discussed the surgery and insurance options. When I got the bill I found that I had been charged $360 for a CAT scan (on top of the discussed $75 charge)!!! I brought my son to other dentists who all confirmed that a CAT scan was unnecessary, as well as the surgery (until my son was older).

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Type 2 Diabetes

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Charles Simpson IV is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Frisco, TX.