A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Spalding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Spalding is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome (TMJ)
- Tooth Whitening
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Spalding DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry and Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Charles Spalding practice?
- Dr. Charles Spalding has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Spalding practices Family Dentistry and Pediatric Dentistry near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Dentists.