A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charlotte Haney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Haney graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Haney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charlotte A Haney DDS and DMD is a female dentist and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Charlotte A. Haney practice?
- Dr. Charlotte Haney has 6 office locations.
Dr. Charlotte Haney practices Pediatric Dentistry near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabethtown, KY and Louisville, KY.
See Lexington Dentists.