Chi-Yi Lin Is this you?

Satisfaction

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

December 30th, 2014

Disappointed first visit

I took my daughter to him for her first checkup. The visit was really short like 5 mins. My daughter had iron stains on her front teeth and I was really hoping he could take it off. He used the needle to scratch her teeth which did not work, the stain was still there and that was it. I was disappointed. My daughter was crying the entire time maybe that's why he did not want to bother?

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Satisfaction

Type 2 Diabetes

• Nearby Dentists

Chi-Yi Lin is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Vienna, VA.

• Dr. Jeffrey Davis