A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Kanar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Dental Implants
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanar graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kanar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian L Kanar DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christian L. Kanar practice?
- Dr. Christian Kanar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christian Kanar practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Portage, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI.
See Portage Dentists.