2.5

Advanced Technology:
Caring Manner:
Satisfaction:
Feb 13th, 2015

I went for an initial consultation. The front office person over the phone, said they took my insurance, gave me the range of cost for a crown when I asked what that was , a consultation was something like $25. It was all a good lure. The dentist was pleasant and seemingly knowledgeable. At the end of consult, the front desk person tells me a totally jacked up price for a crown and that is due she says to the "new fact" that they do NOT take my insurance. I had come from a few bad new dental experiences around central FL, so I was very disappointed and baffled at this apparent "bait & switch" . Honesty, kindness & integrity" is just as important in the front office staff as of course the dentist. The feeling I got from that person, was indifference and unethical. There was a very nice dental hygenist who seemed genuine and memorably caring, but unfortunately that was not the consistent service provided at all. Weirdly , they keep texting me solicitations/reminders to. That's a first and quite annoying !!!