A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Hermanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Hermanson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Hermanson graduated from Marquette University, Milwaukee.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine L Hermanson DDS and DMD is a female dentist and practices in Prosthodontics.
- Where does Dr. Christine L. Hermanson practice?
- Dr. Christine Hermanson has 1 office location.
- Dr. Christine Hermanson practices Prosthodontics near Maplewood, MN.