A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Porter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Lynn Porter DDS is a female dentist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthodontics.
- Where does Dr. Christine L. Porter practice?
- Dr. Christine Porter has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Porter practices Orthodontics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dentists.