A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Burns is Excellent. Dr. Burns has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Burns has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Reid Memorial Hospital and Health Care Services
- Reid Hospital and Healthcare Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 29 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Concordia - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Burns practice?
Dr. Christopher Burns practices Surgery and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery near Richmond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Richmond Surgeons and Richmond Dentists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kristopher Burns, Dr. Kip Burns, Dr. Chris Burns, Dr. Kris Burns