Dr. Christopher Dauterive Is this you?

4.7

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Dauterive?

The best oral surgeon!

Posted on August 8th, 2017

Let me just tell you, Dr. Dauterive is the best oral surgeon I have ever been to. Everyone in Houston should go see him!!!

The best!

Posted on June 20th, 2017

Dr dauterive is the best oral surgeon in Texas! Everyone needs to go see him!

So Kind and Patient

Posted on November 16th, 2016

If you have dental or needle anxiety this is absolutely the office and Doctor for you. Not only is Dr. Dauterive an experienced physician but he is very kind, patient, and understanding. He reassured me and explained everything as he did it. He is just a nice friendly person with a great enthusiasm for safe, quality, and professional care. Everyone in the office smile, and greet you. It was the best dental care in a most caring environment I could have received. I would say if you are afraid of needles and dentist this is the place for you. He even calls you to check on you and answers his calls.

Posted on August 4th, 2016

After several weeks of EXTREME agony due to dry sockets and jaw fragments working their way out of my lower gum from tooth extractions, I am virtually pain-free!!!! I cannot describe the relief I feel at present - I have my life back, thanks to Dr. Dauterive!!! He took the time to listen to me, explain what was going on and verbalize his plan of care with me, which is way more than my first oral surgeon did. Although my case was rather complicated, he made me feel comfortable through the entire process and Dr. Cohen was kind enough to introduce himself at my first visit - they are both very personable and talented surgeons. I highly recommend Houston Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center - I will be returning to the office for my implants and if I need any more oral specialty care.

Posted on April 26th, 2016

I had a great experience with Dr. Christopher Dauterive. Personally, I am terrified to visit dentists office but they made my visit very easy. The staff were amazing super friendly and they addressed all my concerns. Adding to that, the Dr himself explained everything in details to me about wisdom tooth extraction and he gave me a call to check up on me and all.

Great experience

Posted on March 5th, 2016

I would tell anyone to visit him if you need dental surgery. He s professional, kind, great sense of humor, and knows his stuff! I was very comfortable before the surgery and extremely satisfied wth the surgery.

Posted on May 9th, 2017

Posted on April 1st, 2017

Posted on March 31st, 2017

Posted on September 21st, 2016

Posted on August 20th, 2016

Posted on March 14th, 2016

• Nearby Dentists

Dr. Christopher Dauterive is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Houston, TX.