A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Garza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Garza has 1 hospital affiliations:
- U.S. Air Force Regional Hospital - Elmendorf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Anthony Garza DDS and DMD is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Garza practice?
- Dr. Christopher Garza has 1 office location.
- Dr. Christopher Garza practices Family Dentistry near Elmendorf Afb, AK.