A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Granillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Granillo is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Granillo graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Granillo accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Delta Dental - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Granillo practice?
Dr. Christopher Granillo practices Family Dentistry near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Dentists.