A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Upham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Upham graduated from UCLA School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Upham has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Upham accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Guardian - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Upham practice?
Dr. Christopher Upham practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Newhall, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA.
See Newhall Dentists.