A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clint Rau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Rau graduated from Marquette University, Milwaukee.
Dr. Rau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
- St Vincent Hospital
- St Marys Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clint E Rau DDS is a male dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Clint E. Rau practice?
- Dr. Clint Rau has 1 office location.
Dr. Clint Rau practices Family Dentistry near Oneida, WI.
See Oneida Dentists.