A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cody Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cody Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center 400 East Campus
- Dixie Regional Medical Center River Road Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cody S Johnson DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Cody S. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Cody Johnson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Cody Johnson practices Pediatric Dentistry near Richfield, UT.
Additional practice locations include: North Las Vegas, NV and Las Vegas, NV.
See Richfield Dentists.