A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Arguello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Arguello graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arguello accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Guardian - 5 plans
- Delta Dental - 2 plans
- MetLife - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 1 plan
- United Concordia - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Connie M. Arguello practice?
- Dr. Connie Arguello practices Family Dentistry near Miramar, FL.