A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Connie Gallen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bridges and Crowns
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Connie Gaul Gallen DDS and DMD is a female dentist and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Connie G. Gallen practice?
- Dr. Connie Gallen has 1 office location.
Dr. Connie Gallen practices Family Dentistry near Reading, PA.
See Reading Dentists.