A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cora Marsaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cora Marsaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsaw graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Marsaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cora A Marsaw DDS is a female dentist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Cora A. Marsaw practice?
- Dr. Cora Marsaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Cora Marsaw practices Family Dentistry near Duncanville, TX.
See Duncanville Dentists.