A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Buchmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Buchmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchmann graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Buchmann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig E Buchmann DDS is a male dentist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig E. Buchmann practice?
- Dr. Craig Buchmann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Buchmann practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Keller Dentists.