A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Creed Haymond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Haymond graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Haymond has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Creed S Haymond DDS is a male dentist and practices in Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Creed S. Haymond practice?
- Dr. Creed Haymond has 3 office locations.
Dr. Creed Haymond practices Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Heber City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Sandy, UT.
See Heber City Dentists.