A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Barnett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis J Barnett DDS and DMD is a male dentist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Curtis J. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Curtis Barnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Barnett practices Pediatric Dentistry near Kent, WA.
See Kent Dentists.