A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Colson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Colson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
Education & Awards
Dr. Colson graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Colson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Lee Colson DDS and DMD is a female dentist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Dentistry.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Colson practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Colson has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Colson practices Family Dentistry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Dentists.